Servants of Yah

Torah Lessons & Forums

Forum Home > Torah Studies & Lessons > The Tetragrammaton is False: Part 1

Servant of Yah
Site Owner

The Tetragrammaton is False: It’s Connection to Kabbalah & FreeMasonry

History of Kabbalah

The word Kabbalah is derived from the root “to accept or receive,” Kabbalah literally means “tradition.” The doctrine of the Kabbalistic tradition is the Zohar, which was compiled by Moses de Leon, also known as a mystic genius of Kabbalah, around 1920. This doctrine of creation was built on the theory of being “unrestrained.” It can also be translated as “receiving” or “transmitted teachings.’ In fact, Jewish mystics insist that their doctrine was transmitted orally from generation to generation, for thousands of years. Actually, it has been widely accepted that the Kabbalah was the most hidden or incomprehensible part of the ORAL LAW (otherwise known as the TALMUD) given to Moses at Sinai. They also believe that through the Torah, Yah reveals truths about Himself and the universe. They contend that the majority of people would not be able to bear the great light that comes with knowing Yah. Therefore, Yah’s divinity is revealed in the Torah in “hidden” form, and that scripture only give “hints” as to the true nature of Yah and His Word, which is above.

Fact: This is definitely false! There was no “Oral Law” given to Moses at Mt. Sinai! Furthermore, Yah’s Word is NOT of private (hidden) interpretation. In fact, the Father Yah has stated in scripture that His Word is not HIDDEN or too high above for us to obtain or understand it. Read below for yourself.

“27And Yah said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.

28And he was there with Yah forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

29And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.”

• “Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me” Psalms 40:7

Deuteronomy 30:10-16

10If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of Yah thy Father, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto Yah thy Father with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

11For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.

Hidden- (Strong's Hebrew 6381) hard; difficult; things too high; or great

Verse 11: Yah is saying that His Word is not (hidden) too hard, too difficult, or too high to understand. This commandment that I'm commanding you today isn't too much for you, it's not out of your reach.

12It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

13Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

14But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

It's not on a high mountain; you don't have to get mountaineers to climb the peak and bring it down to your level and explain it before you can live it. And it's not across the ocean—you don't have to send sailors out to get it, bring it back, and then explain it before you can live it. No. The word is right here and now—as near as the tongue in your mouth, as near as the heart in your chest. Just do it!

15See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

16In that I command thee this day to love Yah thy Father, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and Yah thy Father shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

THE TETRAGRAMMATON

One of the most important aspects of the Occult is that of The Tetragrammaton. The Tetragrammaton is a Greek word meaning 'the four lettered name' and represents the four lettered name of god; the four Hebrew letters Yod, Heh, Vav, Heh, which transliterates into YHWH, or YHVH. Mispronunciations of The Tetragrammaton is where the name Jehovah, YahWeh, and YahVeh derive from. As all four letters are consonants, the true name of God is stated to be unpronounceable. Hence, since the name was said to be unpronounceable, many derivations of the pronunciation exist, which the magician/Kabbalist can invoke in the work he performs. The quote of "Man Made in the Image of God" also pertains to The Tetragrammaton as when all 4 Hebrew letters are written in an up-and-down orientation, with the word itself creating the form of a human being.

The Tetragrammaton is drawn as a Pentagram, which is said to be one of the most important and misunderstood elements in the Occult. The Pentagram has 5 points, each representing one of the 5 elements in nature: Earth, Air, Fire, Water and the topmost center point represents Ether, or Spirit; all, supposedly 5 elements of god and nature. Within the Pentagram itself contains the graphical representations of all 7 "planets" and Alchemical elements: The Moon (Silver), The Sun (Gold), Jupiter (Tin), Saturn (Lead), Mars (Iron), Venus (Copper) and Mercury (Mercury or Quicksilver, the most sublime of all elements). With the 'eyes of god' in the center, thus this graphical representation of the The Tetragrammaton is an all encompassing depiction of god, nature and the Occult.

July 12, 2011 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.